Wednesday, May 18, 2005

day 1

today's the first day of my cleanse. yesterday i went to capers and got some cleanse friendly foods, but forgot to get food for breakkie. so i may eat a kamut square. which brings me to my next point: kamut squares are back! yahoo. the only problem is that the f'ing kamut gets everywhere. otherwise i adore the tasty little treats.

tonight (midnight) is the first showing of star wars. if anyone's going before next week (which is when i'll go with d and jordy) please let me know.

work is taking over my living space again. so, as day one of my cleanse, and after i go to the gym, i'm going to sort through and hand-off. the girl who's taking over my job for the summer is getting all of the binders, all of the boxes, and all of the junk that's been hanging around my place because of work. this is very very exciting for me. oh, and i'm determined to drop off those magazines at the cancer clinic today. i need them out of my car. for real.

in other news, last night i made risotto. i thought i had parmesan cheese, but i didn't. so i used cheddar and gouda. worked out alright. it makes tonnes of food though. i may have to freeze it until i'm done the cleanse, or i'll have to force feed people that come over.

No comments: