Thursday, February 10, 2005

this may require an emergency trip to rona

yesterday i met up with my sister in the coq. i had to sign some papers for her, and give her some info. we met up at ikea, and instead of waiting in the car for her (she's always late. later than me) i went inside to check on my sheets, and buy some legs for my chair. please recall a few weeks ago, the horrible trip yvonne and i had there. anyway. still no adorable duvet cover, so i got a white one, and a new fitted sheets and pillow cases. anyway. we decided to go for lunch, and my sister told me she's having a jewelry party. i couldn't even pretend excitement. so she said she got me a bracelet just like the one she was wearing. i couldn't get it on my left hand. but i was successful with the right. and it's just the hand part that's tight, and caused bruising, it fits over my writst fine. oh wait, it's also getting it off that's a problem. as in, i can't. so, once it starts to bug me, and make me feel caged, i will have to go to the home depot or rona and get it cut off.

my wash machine is broken. luckily i bought the extended warranty, i called about 15 mins. ago, and the guy will be here within 1/2 hr. that's fast! so i guess if i'm gonna move stuff off the wash machine, now would be the time. at least i'm dressed. unshowered, but dressed.



No comments: