Thursday, February 10, 2005

by the power of greyskull!

whoo hoo! back in bizness.

power's on. and so are plans to make a cake for the joint birthday! just as i went into my room to try to move the fuzzy green chair in there, i automatically turned my light on, and then heard the big click of the building's power coming back. very exciting. i wonder if i can finally put away all of the candles i have in weird places like the bathroom? maybe the power thing has finally been really really fixed. that would be wick-ed.

janet dropped off yarn from rosemary, and got to tour the halls of my building by flashlight. and watch me start to build my new and fabulous green chair (whose legs i just picked up from ikea). i looked for those wicked sheets at the coquitlam ikea and they don't have them either. now i will check the website... without expectation.

anyway, i *do* have actual work to do. so i think i'll get to it.

No comments: