Friday, January 07, 2005

snow day

(a title totally stolen from kenji)

i said i wanted snow, and i got it. in fact, i had no idea it had snowed yesterday until i got to the lobby. for warmth, all of my curtains are cold (i face north). anyway, as i was leaving my house for a second time (this time the flat way, cause i couldn't make it up the hill by my house) i thought to myself, you'd better find the scraper, cause if the power's out at your house, you're gonna need it tomorrow morning. well, when i got home, i was able to park in my underground, but that's because the door was left open, what with the power being out and all.

at some point in the wee hours the hydro guy got it back up. which is super good cause my house was soooo cold last night it was hard to get to sleep.

so, today is snow day part two. hopefully my computer will be still on when i get home this evening.

p.s. who knew glass tiger could spark such reactions! i remember listening to them in second year on vinyl. maybe i'll look for a copy of thin red line... maybe lee frew can hook me up with an autographed copy. :o)


No comments: