Wednesday, January 26, 2005

i feel like a brunette

i think it was sunday night, yvonne and i were over at anghold's (very impromptu visit spurred by a desire to play more cards) when i brought up a conversation (argument) ian and i had recently had. i often do this so i can get people on my side and use it as evidence against him. it didn't work this time.

completely indignent, i said that ian called me blonde. it threw me off that greg, yvonne, and anghold were like, well, ursula, you are. seriously, i think i was kind of insulted. and besides, i know people with blonde hair, and it's much lighter than mine. i would call my current hair light brown with blonde highlights. but apparently, the fact that i have a blonde maintaining shampoo and conditioner works against me. at this point, i should mention that i don't like that shampoo and never use it. i prefer the curl enhancing stuff from pantene. and if anyone wants to argue with this brunette about her naturally curly hair, you'd better be ready to scrap.

oh, and i already told some people about this, but i'll repeat, cause it's such an ursula dream:

i finally broke down and got someone in to clean my house (which is totally my dream, cause they'd be a professional and it would be perfect). when she got here, she spoke german under her breath and was cursing me for having such a disgusting house. i tried to explain to her (in german) that i have been really busy and grieving and such lately and she would have none of it! then when she was going to check out the state of my bedroom, i was like: oh! that room? we don't need to clean it today. it's fine. and i quickly closed the door. ugh. so, i brought some laundry with me to hope today and my sister did it for me.

yup. things are getting more normal every day.

No comments: