Tuesday, December 20, 2005

you're new

today i did some more christmas shopping. and by christmas shopping, i mean i bought gerry some more presents. until this weekend i had some coffee for his parents sent here by rachel, from tim horton's, a bodum for them, and one present for gerry. all purchased last week. this weekend i got a secret snowflake present. umm... yup. that's about where i was with all this.

i'd love to list what i got for gerry today, but then he'd know. and that spoils the fun. needless to say, i hope it works out grand.

i either sprained or completely bruised or f'd up my finger somehow. in any case, it's killing me. could have been the heavy bags. i was going to sleep at my own house tonight (for the third time) but once i got to gerry's i was zonked. so i'm just going to sleep here. i just spent the evening wrapping christmas presents and chatting with sharon... that and teasing her about what her present is. mwah hah hah.

also new, msn for macs. i just put up a pic of me, and i don't know if you can send funny things like on the pc one, but it is new, and i have got my pic up there. test me out next time you see me online.

oh! it's my last week of training at work. eek! well, until we do travel training. i've decided (on the advice of one my trainers) to not go for the customer service job being offered. she thinks i'll be making heaps of cash so i shouldn't lose that opportunity by going into a job like customer service where the pay is the same as taking calls, but you don't get any extra money.

i almost got to take my first call. but no one called while i was listening. the woman i was listening in on calls with was like: here, why don't you take a call. so after freaking out, i said okay, and then no one called before her break, which really was only in the space of 4 minutes, but still, it would have been great to get that first call out of the way.

No comments: