Friday, June 09, 2006

i'll see your resume and raise you...

today was second interview day. i'd like to say that i think it went well. since the ladies at the first interview were commenting on my energy and one said, "oh i'd met her (me) before... i knew she was in the waiting room before i was told, i could feel her energy," i figure that they might be interested in having me around. the interview at apple was a bit weird. i spoke in dutch to the only other person that speaks dutch there, and then met up with the HR dude who basically has no idea what's going on, he didn't have a copy of my resume with him, and he kept looking around (as in zero eye contact with me) the whole time he was interviewing. anyway, i think (i don't want to jinx myself) i might have two offers my way by tuesday. they both have pros and cons, but we'll see.

No comments: