Sunday, October 31, 2004

daze off

so, i was going to enjoy my first relaxing day at home, without a commute and maybe even make banana bread. but i got a phone call this morning saying my mom's gone to the hospital. obviously my plans have changed, and i'm going to hope.

in other news, i had my first:i'm your manager, this is how things should be, talk with an employee yesterday. it was kinda hard, but lisa told me i have to nip it in the butt right away. i agree, but wish it wasn't me having to do it. but i guess i was asserting my authority. yahoo.

also, last night, i had pizza from pizza hut (i ussually order from panago). holy. it was good pizza. i think it may be more expensive -i wanted to treat myself. but DAY-AMN was it worth it.

i don't know if my lung infection is totally cleared up. when i'm in bed sometimes i'm like, what's that sound, and it's me. wheezing from my chest.

ian and i watched mystic river last night. no, this is wrong on many levels. i watched mystic river, ian slept and made me fill him in ever 20 mins and it was this morning that we watched it, cause we got to the video store at 11.55 pm. i felt bad about getting there so late, but the girl was nice about it...i think she was supposed to be dressed as an 80's chick. or as garth from wayne's world. but the guy who was totally starsky and hutch wasn't impressed. anyway, mystic river:good.

okay. i'm off.


No comments: