Monday, October 18, 2004

update from the kitsilano centre for disease

so, i am on the mend. no, i'm not healthy again, but there has been an improvment since yesterday. and at this point, anything is good.

i'm actually a little shaky. i think from too much cough syrup and not enough food. the last couple of days (in my quest for non-coughing sleep) i may have been drinking the stuff like it's going out of style.

thank you to lola who brushed and straightened my hair on saturday, as well as brought me kleenex and cough syrup. and the d who brought me to surrey and home again, and took me shopping for juice and cough syrup with codeine.

my neighbour, helen, gave me a ride to a different walk-in clinic (i need someone to recommend a dr. in vancity) and the dr. barely touched me. oh wait, is it touching you if the listen to your breathing over your shirt? anyway, he gave me anti-biotics, and i'm taking them.

that's the update, i'm going back to bed.




No comments: