Saturday, July 07, 2007

goodbye toni & guy

i've decided i'm no longer going to get my hair done at Toni & Guy. i will also no longer be recommending it to others.

i do still think that ruth is great. and then the girl who coloured my hair, kelly was brilliant. kudos to them.

here's the thing. other than ruth and kelly the service has been shit. the manager there, whatever her name is, is so rude and full of herself that i can't convince myself to patron there.

when elaine went in to complain that jessica, the girl who cut her hair went mad for thinning it out, despite elaine saying she liked her hair thick, and didn't want it thinned much, she was basically like: shut up and let me talk. fair enough, elaine got 50E off a hair colour, but for now, she doesn't have the cut she wanted, and she went in with two pictures of herself with the hair cut she wanted.

anyway, yeah. toni & guy: not in my good books.

No comments: