Tuesday, November 15, 2005

no nap today

yesterday i had a really big nap. i think my recent tiredness has been a combined effort of a few things. shall i list them? oh, indeed.

• i think i'm a little homesick. no, okay, i really am. i've been gone from home for the right amount of time for it to have really set in.

• i really need to get back on the iron pills and the other things that rachel gave me. my near passing out instances have increased dramatically the past couple of days.

• i wish my sister didn't have gerry's number. she called yesterday, with an "emergency" but then couldn't be bothered to email/call back until today, after i sent her two emails, and two texts, all of which asked for clarification and for her to call me.

• heidi is making me crazy via email

• michael is stressing me out via details from my sisters

in other news, i went for lunch with gerry and his friend, jason, who is just returned and trying to recover from spain. the shopping deserves its own blog.

No comments: