Saturday, October 22, 2005

northward bound

today we're heading for home. we're stopping at falling waters for a tour, and then we'll spend the night at a b&b in mill run.

chances of having internet at the b&b? slim. so allow me to predict:

we will drive a lot. there will be floundering on making a decision on where to eat. falling waters will be amazing. there will be some more driving. and i will be glad to be at the b&b and out of the van. then tomorrow there will be more driving and more indecision and then i will be very happy to be in toronto.

as an aside... i realise my attitude has been crap lately. i can feel it, and reading back on posts, i can see it! let me explain what's going on, in my favourite format, a list.

this trip has been very frustrating for me
i've been dealing with pms
there was a mess-up with some legal papers, so now there's a delay
and extra fun, in less than a week it is/would have been my mom's birthday.

just bear with me a few more days... i should rebound nicely.

No comments: