Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Worm Flu - It's Real

It's been weeks of 💩 and nausea. I was feeling better for a bit in between but it's hit me again. 
I have spent the last 3 days bedridden. Dehydrated. Only eating when my stomach forced me to nibble on something. It's been horrible. No energy - for obvious reasons. And a sore bum from all of the pooping. 

I've obviously improved, otherwise I wouldn't even be writing this. Tomorrow the medicine will arrive. Something stronger than Imodium or Benadryl. 
In my phone call with Garin, he put it out there that maybe the initial dosing was too strong and we'll have to kill these ones off and try a lower dose. I hope the medicine works and that these last few weeks haven't been wasted. Okay, not wasted, because it provides valuable information, but still. 

Ugh.

No comments: