Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Think I Get It

I think today I finally understood why people spend bazillions of dollars on trying to get pregnant. Another friend (so five this year & six, two years ago) is pregnant. We are, of course, beyond delighted for them, and once again, feeling lots of self pity for ourselves. I am unfortunately & have been told illogically, overwhelmed with guilt.

And that's when it hit me. We have loads of embryos, why don't we just keep trying until we get pregnant, or run out?

I know I've said I'd never do the whole brewing eggs business again, since I still haven't recovered and it was super horrible and shitty and basically an f'ing nightmare, but... BUT... It's not going to be too bad to plop the eggs back in. I just have to take some drugs, endometrin & progesterone, and then spread'em wide... Okay, the whole 'through the cervix' thing sucks, there is that. But overall, not so bad.

And that folks, is why you set limits. And maybe decide to break them. Here's hoping we don't have to.

No comments: