Tuesday, June 09, 2009

run like the wind

for some crazy reason, i woke up one day and told gerry we should go for a run. for some other crazy reason, he took me seriously, and made me go.

we were on a pretty good roll there, for a while. i say 'we' not because gerry's learning to run or anything like that, but because i would not be running if gerry didn't 'make' me. by 'make' i do mostly mean that. :o)

i did get sick, so the running stopped for a bit, but i think i'm going to get back on it. mostly because alma, aka the devil, is going on vacation for like 3 weeks so then i won't be doing weights and stuff as much. instead, i am going to take the opportunity to really focus on running. i do hate it, but i guess i might as well do it. and it's not like my ass is getting any smaller on its own. unfortunately. it's somewhat depressing to know that i can just fit back into a skirt that was too big for me when i left for ireland. well, at least it's not too small anymore.