Friday, June 27, 2008

get well soon

ugh!!

it's been a good week and a half that i've been sick. bouts of voicelessness, coughing, sneezing and muscle aches have been ruling my world, so i've been staying very close to home lately. except for when i had to go to the doctor... in HOPE!

seriously, it is so frickin' hard to get a doctor around here. in fact:

dear mr. campbell,

please recruit more doctors and while you're at it, increase health care benefits cause the current situation SUCKS!!!

yours truly,
ursula

luckily i already had an appointment for my doctor, for my gimped shoulder, so when i was there she checked out the cold situation and ordered me to rest and fluids.

so what exciting things have i been doing to keep myself busy? reading garbage, getting my butt kicked all over the Wii Friends Network by Jen, Reid and Conor, watching wedding shows and law & order (same thing really, isn't it?) and doing all kinds of fun wedding things like save the date cards and planning website details. and of course, sleeping like crazy. i've also been trying to get off the nyquil now that i have deemed myself not so sick that i need it to sleep.

tonight we have a meeting with a potential photographer and more excitingly, drinks with ang and lief.

whoot, there it is.