Sunday, August 05, 2007

i heart scrabbulous

so, anghold invited me to take part in some scrabbulous action a while ago. i kinda wish she hadn't now. i think i'm addicted. it's on facebook, and a really good time. i haven't won a game yet, but i don't mind.

what i do mind is the shit dictionary that gerry and i agreed to in today's real play. i honestly think i could have taken the game if 'yeses' had been in his shit dictionary. who knew one could be so different than the other. it's not sour grapes about losing, it's just that i *know* it's a word. so that's upsetting. it's probably just my OCD coming out on that one, but whatev.

in other news, my arms are still *killing* me from the gym yesterday. i'm gonna go for a swim tomorrow so that hopefully it's just my eyes killing me from the chlorine, instead of my upper arms and sholders from too much weight action, cobra, and downward dog.

maybe if i pretend to be nice i'll get a massage tonight. hmm... i'd say as long as g doesn't read this blog first. heh heh heh.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Pretend to be nice huh? Now I know that trick.....
Sorry that your made up word is only available in American dictionaries on the web. If it's not the the Collins Desktop edition though, it wasn't valid in the game.