Friday, May 04, 2007

updating

1. back

okay, so good news on the back issue.

yesterday i felt pretty good. there was some discomfort higher up on my back, but basically, not bad. i said i'd noticed an improvement and he pressed around and was like: wow! finally! so, soon i will be down to 1/wk and then even less eventually.

the mysterious monica suggested a physiotherapist, but i as much as i complain about this guy, i like what he's doing. he combines a number of therapies, and has done acupuncture, makes me do some specific stretches and exercises, recommended some homeopathic stuff, and then does the adjustments. i like the combination... and to be honest, he's from new zealand so the accent's cute. ha! just kidding... he is from new zealand, but it makes me feel better because i hate irish doctors (perhaps a harsh generalisation, but true).

2. interview

had my interview. think it went well. might get called for a second interview. am still hoping that VM Ware will call me for an interview as well.

3. the day

gerry and i had breakkie at puccini's. will have to blog that on eating out ireland.

got my hair done with my coupon for a wash and blow dry at Toni & Guy. it looks fantastic, and i really do love ruth. i also like (whether or not it's an act, i don't care) that when she was straightening my hair, she kept saying how soft and silky it is, and how you can really see the colour, and how surprisingly long it is. it's either time to shave my head again, so i can get over myself, or just enjoy the vanity of it all.

reserved copies for the next harry potter at waterstone's. gerry got the adult cover, i got the kid one.

tidied up a bit at home, got jim and tara's present ready, got isabel's present ready, got arran's present ready.

went outside with a book each and got some sunny. as much as i complain about irish weather, i will fully admit that lately, it has been fantastic. seriously. yay. great. i have a bit of the johnson's fake tan/moisturiser on my legs, cause i have a wedding to go to tomorrow, but i'm actually getting a bit tanned here!

oh, and yesterday i went to monsoon and bought 2 dresses. i wanted gerry to help me pick one to keep. but it turns out, i'm going to keep them both. note to self, do not think: buy two, return one. it doesn't work well for you. but it does bring my total of nice dresses up to 4. i may even have a dress for most occasions now. whoot.

No comments: