Monday, June 20, 2005

head trauma

last night after the gym, i almost KO'd myself. how can this have happened, you may ask. well, apparently getting into my car is NOT my forte. i have caused massive bruising on my arms, i've hurt my toe, and last night, i hit my head. i'm happy to report there has been no visual signs of this clumbsiness.

and since i'm already a little loopy, no one's noticed the internal damage! yahoo!!!

in other exciting news, i've got lots of sex in a pan... so anyone that's interested is hereby invited over (once i get dressed) to indulge in that and some cherry cha cha. oh, and danielle's mom gave me masses of cheese sticks... some of which are also up for grabs.

because i know everyone's wondering about my experience with iron pills i'll elaborate. they taste really really gross. you know when you were a kid and had that metal play set in the back yard? well, they taste like that. and PLEASE don't tell me you never licked it once, because i don't believe any of you! the difference is that the taste lasts a long time.

No comments: